Christian L's TOP BLOG

The best blog from Christian L! The #1 JL Mann and CofC College Of Charleston blog on the web! WITH OVER 4,000 HITS A YEAR!!!!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

 

Friends From Nine Years Ago FOUND!!!!!!!

Hello every1,

I guess I haven't talked to all of you in a while so that's my headline and yes it's been quite an exciting week.

Well I have to say that finding these two friends of mine has been quite an adventure these past few years. There have been so many ups along with so many downs in trying to find them. But last Saturday I finally succeeded!!!

The first one I found was Joe, whom left for Ohio after 2nd grade which was nine years ago this date. So yeah it's been nine years since I've talked to him. We had been best buds back then, going to sleepovers, playing on the same church soccer and basketball teams, and going to the same classes. We were thick as thieves. But when he left after 2nd grade I had found a new best friend, Kyle, whom I'm still good friends with today! Joe was always such a joker when we hung out back then in the 90's. Yeah, the 90's! We go back that far. (lol) Yeah and I love his local radio station Q104 in Cleveland, Ohio. You guys rock!!! You're so much better than B937 here!! No kidding. Anyways, yeah the 90's were awesome. Joe is still the same and still best friends like it was back in 98'.

The second old bud I found was Adam. It's been 7 years since I last saw him before he moved to Texas. He's changed a little bit. He seems to be more reclusive and more 'hard working' than he used to be. But then again he was always like that with Boy Scouts and school. (Yes, I was a Boy Scout, and quit cause, IDK) Anyway, I found him about an hour after Joe, but, Joe actually found him, to tell the truth. But I haven't heard as much from him as I have from Joe.

As of today I finally found two friends that I have been looking for for almost a decade. Yeah, a decade! I am so excited that I finally did what I had to do! Myspace is genius!!! THANK YOU MYSPACE FOR ALL U DO!!! THANK YOU FACEBOOK FOR ALL THAT YOU DO TOO!!! I would never have found my old buds without you!

= Joe
= Adam



*In other news, Mann beat Riverside to a pulp last night by winning both the boy's and the girl's BBall game!!!! Here are the scores:
**Boy's = Mann 70 Riverside 54
**Girl's = Mann
69 Riverside 47
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Yeah Riverside Sucks
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

*My Friend Cammy D. made All State Orchesta this afternoon! WAY TO GO CAMMY!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net
[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

TALK TO THE AMAZING CHRISTIAN L!!!!!!! Email The Amazing Christian L. IM The Amazing Christian L.
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

FUN SITES AND GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN THE JL MANN FACEBOOK PAGE!
GO KELLY!!!!!!!
Rest In Peace Justin, Travis, Emily, Taylor, Mac, And Jacob!!!!
Go Wesley and V Factory!!!!!!
Crunk Test


Drawing board by LayoutCodes.net

style="border="0"




/


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

This is the place where I found diz tranzlata

Add the Tranzizzle-ata' to Your Site!


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   October 2008   January 2009   July 2009   August 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This is me... Hello, Nice to meet you....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting You Are Visitor #
Alienware Computers
To Christian L's TOP BLOG
Love Struck Music Video By The Amazing V Factory!!!!

 
Lovesturck V Factory Video Premiere!!!! The Amazing Christian L's Weekly HOOOOOOTTTTTT 20!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones