Christian L's TOP BLOG

The best blog from Christian L! The #1 JL Mann and CofC College Of Charleston blog on the web! WITH OVER 4,000 HITS A YEAR!!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Amanda called.... She has bronchitis :(

Hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda called a few hours ago. We have not seen each other for almost two months!!!!!!! But it was fun talking to her and listening to all the wacky stories that she had to tell me. My day was fine, but I made the best that I could out of it. Thanks for coming to the blog. I know that I don't write interesting things in it everyday. Sometimes, it is very boring. Yes, I agree with you. Some of my entries are boring. I hope am not boring you now as a matter of fact.

Last night was very "out of control." I talked to over three people last night! My life at that point was all over the place. One of the most interesting people that I talked to was a 22 year old Catholic woman in the United States. She was looking for someone Catholic to talk to and we talked about the pope and today's modern media. We agreed on a lot of things.

Mass went "normal" as usual even though I still felt very sleepy from the game. I still did a pretty good job.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shoutouts:

Deacon K.
Father S.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prayer Of The Day:

Dear Lord, I thank you for the many gifts that you have blessed me with. I thank you for the chance to serve you every Saturday at mass. I am glad that you gave me next week off so that I can go to the Fall Retreat!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue helping me get the Newspaper class!!!!!!! I love you so much Lord!

I Ask This Through Christ My Lord,
Amen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN OTHER NEWS.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Afghanistan holds landmark legislative elections

+ Iran is resolved to pursue nuclear program

+ Allen: Mayor's Return Plan 'Problematic'

+ Bloomberg Opposes Judge Roberts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!

LOVE YOU ALL IN CHRIST,
CHRISTIAN L.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Cursor by nuthinbutnet.net
[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!

TALK TO THE AMAZING CHRISTIAN L!!!!!!! Email The Amazing Christian L. IM The Amazing Christian L.
http://www.meebo.com/rooms

FUN SITES AND GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN THE JL MANN FACEBOOK PAGE!
GO KELLY!!!!!!!
Rest In Peace Justin, Travis, Emily, Taylor, Mac, And Jacob!!!!
Go Wesley and V Factory!!!!!!
Crunk Test


Drawing board by LayoutCodes.net

style="border="0"




/


Tranzliate this Shiznit to Jive!

Click the Spinn'n Rim Beotch!

This is the place where I found diz tranzlata

Add the Tranzizzle-ata' to Your Site!


Weather Forecasts | Weather Maps | Weather Radar

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   October 2008   January 2009   July 2009   August 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This is me... Hello, Nice to meet you....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting You Are Visitor #
Alienware Computers
To Christian L's TOP BLOG
Love Struck Music Video By The Amazing V Factory!!!!

 
Lovesturck V Factory Video Premiere!!!! The Amazing Christian L's Weekly HOOOOOOTTTTTT 20!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones